Friday 17 August 2007

im blogging from my hostel room now! wanted to take pics and upload it here but haven got a chance to bring my camera here yet cos i keep forgetting to charge the battery..school's been nice so far..though stressful..with a pile of homework even in the first week of school! but im really thankful the new people around me are nice...especially my OG in my hall...and my tutorial mates! i never really talk to the guys in my class, but all the girls are nice and simple :)))

i just hope hall life wont take up too much of my time cos i'll always feel obliged to turn up for gatherings and all..so far its ok..i guess the enthusiasm will die away after a while too..like the OGs in jc...but the lounge is a really nice place to meet up!! and im damn lucky...10 out of 17 ppl in my OG are staying in my block! :D and a lot of my tutorial girls too..its really great cos we can all meet up and go for lessons together...

hmmm ppl like vips and huahua are gonna go overseas soon...gonna miss them! haven seen huahua in a long time! must have farewell party ok!! and vips is really one of the best friends to have..i think if he didnt take the initiative to organise all the numerous outings that we had, we'd probably see so little of each other! and i really appreciate the way he doesnt mind hanging out alone with zk and me..it shows that he likes us individually as friends! (haha vips you better not say i'm wrong!) i'll really miss your presence when u go :((

oh ya i wanna upload pics of my badminton outing too! and risk at rj! but lazy to transfer the pics so another time! i need to go study my econs and do my stats tutorial oredy!

and to binbin: dont be stressed oredy you'll always have me around :)
haha this is so ironic cos you're just 1.5m behind me :p

No comments:

Post a Comment