Tuesday 18 September 2007

yayy after my debate (they call it article arena goodness haha) ended today, i felt damn relieved! as though the hols are here oredy..cos i only got 3 more lectures before recess week! so i consider today the start of my hols oredy!

hmm but i also don want the hols to come..cos it'll mean 4 of my friends are flying overseas..i've never really experienced a very close friend go away yet..but this time i guess i will..i know the departure dates are imminent..but somehow it hasnt really struck me that it'll be a while before i can see people like vips and yunhua again..i'll really miss them..or maybe i'm just avoiding it, running away from it..not letting myself really think about it..lowly and chieh are also flying off..hmm i dont see them that often now but there's this old friend bond that will always remain between us :)

i hope i dont cry when i see them off

but ultimately, everyone has his or her own goals and dreams to pursue..and i really hope all 4 of them will have a good time overseas..remember to send me pics time and again hor! especially of you and nice scenery pictures from over there!! :) take care, my friends!!

sheila's coming to crash my lecture tmr! :DDD

and jingxiu is gonna be my new roomie! :)) our hall offices approved oredy :)

school is stressful. im so so glad im done with my 3 presentations for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment