Saturday 3 May 2008

been thinking quite a lot lately..about things i thought i wouldnt think about anymore..it made me realize quite a bit...

that emotions, however strong, only result from specific, ephemeral thoughts of that moment..once these thoughts change, our emotions simply move along with them..

that i should stop finding excuses for myself..that i should put down my pride and admit that i'm wrong when i'm at fault..that i should accept my own flaws instead of running away from them, and then thinking how i can overcome such flaws..

that it doesn't serve any purpose to bear grudges, that they only serve to wear one down emotionally

that resolution is always good, but never always possible

that i realized my mistake, and i have no one else to blame for what happened but myself

that i wish we could all be happy together again

that i should cherish the people, the moments in my life, and not let it just be a resoluion but a principle which guides my every action

that....

memories can be so sweet they hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment