Wednesday 16 July 2008

sigh if i didn't take up that stupid job my life would be so much happier and stress-free now! its really very emotionally- and mentally-tolling!! argh..i hate them!!! can't wait to break off all forms of contact with them!!

i feel worried EVERY SINGE DAY and the feeling sucks!! i cant focus on wad i'm supposed to do properly..like rspid and the upcoming project id which is in like 4 days only!!

oh ya all of my friends, please come down to support k! this sunday, 20th july, junction 8 open plaza..support the intellectually disabled!! :)

warghh i should practise yoga or sth to calm my shaken nerves.. -meditates-

on a happier note, i'm meeting my best friends for dinner tonight!! that always makes me feel better, safe, and assured that everything will be alright ultimately.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment