Thursday 15 April 2010

and so i attended the very last lesson of my uni education, and as kokwei put it (to deliberately make me feel emo), the very last lesson of my formal education since i was in primary school.

does make me feel slightly liberated, but mainly apprehensive, sentimental and nostalgic. i won't deny i'm afraid of the future. i'm not as sociable and open to change and challenge as i'd like myself to be.

took my very first photo with an ntu tutor, and ironically, not one from nbs. my very last lesson was my spanish lesson! a more light-hearted end to a heavier reality perhaps :) at first i was begging kokwei to take a photo with the teacher and me, and then we overheard two girls behind us wanting to take too! and wadever paisehness i had totally disappeared, and before i knew it, it became a CLASS photo. wow, i've never taken a class photo in a classroom setting since jc! they were all so cute afterwards, discussing how i should add each of them on fb or sth so that i could share the photo (which was taken on my camera) with them!


my AA304 group! tze yuen (diana you can finally see what he looks like!), kezia & joseph :) i like this photo cos i tried to tip-toe to look taller while kez was so indignant about it and kept trying to push me back down so she won't appear so short!!

had dinner at can A after spanish, and kokwei, chinboon & yaoyao were being all silly! trying to say emo things and sing emo songs on separation and goodbyes to make me emo about my 'last lesson day'! cb as usual suggested taking a photo with a 'scenic' backdrop!

yaoyao being SILLY in my test shots!
hehe our proper grp photo- me and the 3 chivalrous knights! haha! *pukes* anyway didn't realise there's so much noise in the pic though! looked alright on my camera screen!

but i felt really thankful that they were so sweet to walk me to zk's hall :)

of course i have lotsa thoughts about the imminent end of uni life, but that's for another time. i guess the submission of my last exam script would hold much more meaning, and it would then be true liberation, or helplessness, whichever way i choose to look at it.
jiayou everyone for the upcoming exams! :) cherish being able to study while we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment