Tuesday 3 May 2005

i'm back!

haha came back from odac expedition ytd..things were much much better than i thought they would be..and piggy me slept from 930 to 1030!haha..and junli and shuting were v nice..always helping me out...and luckily nothing was lost!yayyy...at least its a big load off my mind la..the mountain view was v nice..though i din get to admire it much..sigh..and there were sooo many stars in e sky..ahhh too bad couldnt take a pic of them..and nobody really appreciated them..sigh..and surprisingly i din slp at all on e bus rides! hehe...and made a few more friends..like toked to some ppl i nv really spoke to before..so maybe the fact that ouou din go was a blessing in disguise..forced to me to go mix around..hmmm and odac seems much much nicer to me now :)

die le pw..haven done yet..bet i'll do some last minute work as usual again..PI due on fri..and stupid teacher dowan accept my idea! she just said its too simple..nvmm..nway my mummy tot of an idea for me! about making spore more friendly for wheelchair bound ppl..then can learn from other countries..hmmm maybe i shall use that..

and thanks yukit for sending me that sweet sms! haha u'll always send me sth sweet when i go on odac expeditions.. thanks dear!

die die got a lot of hw to do...when will i ever catch up???ive been behind all along since e beginning of e year...esp chem! haizz nvmm don care le!

and i'll always be thankful i have such a wonderful grp of frens to turn to if ever im sad..u noe who u are :)) okie la..must do physics tutorial le..though i don see how cos i don understand dynamics! :s

No comments:

Post a Comment