Friday 9 September 2005

haha i noe i shd seriously start mugging for promos oredy..yk stressed me out! wad 5 days per subject excluding GP...haha

but was just feeling sian so i came here! :p

studied in sch today..so proud of myself! FINALLY got down to doing my transport in mammals tutorial..haha..n a bit of maths! err pw was a little sao xing la..but shant dwell on it anymore..but thanks zhixian, dawn n yukit!! really enjoyed playing chapteh wif u all! :)))) hehe i so li hai rite! :P but was damn hot la my blouse so thick..next time must play more k! and soo sorry for hitting the shuttlecock to the ledge.. :s thanks dawn if u're helping me replace one..haha

nway..was just thinking again..and i still feel i have found the best friends from sec sch..its like even when we have all gone to different schs..u all still seem to understand me the best..and accept me for who i am totally..haha i guess not many can do that..bleah think i appear v childish to a lot of ppl..but who cares la..i think if i show my serious side i'll be quite scary and i dowanna put ppl off! so why be serious??? haha okk nvm...

i guess i just have very high expectations of my friends..to me the perfect fren shd be one who will be willing to go out of the way to help her fren..without expecting anything in return..but just does it out of her own goodness and its based on the friendship we have..and not be calculative..
a perfect fren must be willing to listen to what i wanna say..without any impatience..she doesnt have to give any advice..but she has to be able to put herself in my shoes and empathize wif me..
i shd be able to seek assurance in my true friend in times of trouble and know that friend will never leave me alone to decide on the big things in my life..or small ones for that matter..i dunno..i just want a friend who's always there..

but i'm glad i have a few..and a few is enough for life..u all noe who u are..i don mind not making anymore friends..cos im thankful for the wonderful few i have already..and its so difficult to find more ppl like them..haha or maybe its just a preconditioned mindset that i wont be able to..from experience or wad i dunno la..i just feel good listeners are hard to find..as in one who would patiently and willingly listen to wad i have to say..and not just listen for the sake of showing me a little respect or sth..

and i still wanna be enlightened on how i shd go about cherishing the ppl and things around me..i still seem to take many things for granted..and i noe thinking bout cherishing alone wont help in letting the ppl i cherish know that i cherish them..haiya..someone enlighten me! i've come to find it awkward to say i love you to my parents..though i still will if i haven seen them for days and we talk on the phone or sth..haha..but then again, won't these words lose their meaning if i say them too often? but if i do mean it its another thing rite..

i just want everything around me to stay the way it is..

i love rainbow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment