Tuesday 8 November 2005

miss you always..

haha haven posted anything since yk did my new template! thankss so much dear! muackss so nice! i love it! u too! :p

hmmm nice day today! though i wasnt especially especially happy as i'd have expected myself to be..was just thinking bout lotsa stuff la..which is not good! cos it makes me moody and detached..

went ecp wif zhixian, yk and shifu! then they cycled so fast! leave slow me like dunno how many hundred metres behind..then they end up having to wait for like 5min (my estimate?? haha) at some spot for me to catch up..paiseh! but its more relaxing cycling at my own slow pace wad..and there's still wind nway..my RECREATIONAL CYCLING!

ohh zhixian had a new haircut! trying to create some windswept look! hahaha

then sat at the beach and took many nice photos! im using one of them as my hp wallpaper.. :)) haha but my phone gallery no space..so only could take small portrait-sized ones! hahaa

and yk had this pain-looking cut on her feet! ouchhh and when the uncle poured the alcohol for her she din even feel any pain at all la! mad one..but BRAVE YUKIT! :D haha

ate at parkway parade..haisss reminded me of how i used to go there every friday..wif mummy and kimberly..then i would always hold her left hand, the one wif the bracelet..and kimberly would hold her right..hehe..then we'll eat at macs..i'll always order the 6 nuggets meal..and kimberly would order her cheeseburger..and i'll nv fail to give her 2 nuggets each time..cos i cant finish..and cos she likes the fries to be soft and limp..then i would deliberately squeeze and press the fries to soften them for her! haha i noe it sounds gross..but it was cousinly bonding btw us! and sometimes mummy would let us go ride the mini-motorcycles before daddy came to pick us...ahhh shit i really really miss those times man..shit la...ahhh its making me very sad! i dunno why too..

nway sorry all of u for eating so slowly today! u all kept talking to me that's why! :p hahahaha it was nice walking around giant too..wif u ah mas! and one 32 yr ah gong! heh

spot is so cute..so adorable..and buddy is damn friendly and loveable!
shit i miss laddie so so so much..it was so painful looking at his photos ytd..and i just couldnt accept how the once furry laddieboy could fit into one small, cold, hard urn..haiz..and the kueh balu really made me cry..102nd day today...i'll miss you always boyboy..

No comments:

Post a Comment