Friday 2 June 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACELYN!! :D



haha im still very fascinated by my POWER to upload pictures! so shall upload one picture wif every entry until i get sian of it..haha..nway the pic was taken on mount kinabalu! dunno by who though..i think its very nice!!

haha i think im a very boring person all the pictures in my phone are either of rainbow and sunshine, my cousins' dogs, flowers or nice scenery..hardly any people inside..apart from zilian ppl like tyz and zit who always use my phone to take pictures of themselves! haha!

and wildlook meeting today was damn unproductive! jeffrey and nasty introduced me to this hard gay guy..very disgusting! but quite funny haha..thankew nasty for the gummies! u really go buy lor so touched..buy something back for you next time!

and to ong sai bin, ong eng sin, tan yan zhen, kwa and liowliow...

I MISS YOU ALL..


and to gracelyn...
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!
love ya always...

No comments:

Post a Comment