Monday 11 June 2007

i really do believe that time is the healer of all wounds..after a while, everything goes back to its usual routine and we soon forget what had made us so upset and it becomes impossible to imagine how we could get so upset or disappointed over that certain something..but of course, healing requires one to have a shift in his or her own perspective, in order not to wallow in self-pity or depression or indignance..but its true that there's nothing too big for us to overcome..such that once its over we no longer really recall it and it'll seem as though we haven been through any setbacks in our lives cos once we've gotten over something, we will not call it a setback anymore!


anyway, back to happy things, zk's sister is really very sweet!! she went to msia and she bought two tops for me! i'm just really touched cos i din think she'd remember me on a holiday..and i really like them..they're not something i'd buy myself (haha in fact i dont even buy clothes for myself! all my clothes are bought by my mummy...so i guess her taste naturally became mine haha :p)..but they're the type i'm shy to buy for myself but will feel excited to wear cos they're stuff i dont usually wear!


here's a pic of them :) :)

And our beautiful artwork! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment