Wednesday 4 July 2007

haha my life's not as lonely and depressing as i expected to be, cos of really wonderful friends around me! and i'm going fishing wif zit on thurs and im really excited cos its my first time and hopefully i can get a tan (which would go off in a week anyway sigh)! she's gonna prepare all the fishing stuff and im in charge of bringing food to feed ourselves and i dunno why im feeling so excited about the whole thing haha..i'll most prob throw the fish back into the sea if i do catch any so its just for the fun of waiting for a fish to bite onto my bait! haha..


and tomorrow im meeting all my dearest friends! :)


hmm i was still worrying i'll be bored to death like how i was before i started working and everyone else was working, but now i'm really pleased with how things are cos i got more than enough stuff, including self-given homework like doing a scrapbook for my US trip last year which would probably take up a lot of time and which i probably forgot lotsa stuff oredy haha..and i actually dont have that much time left! especially since now i'm going for the orientation camps and such...dunno if i should feel happy or sad that my days are gonna be packed now...i'm actually quite contented wif lazing around the whole day, just that it really makes me feel piggy..


here's wad my typical lazing around day sounds like:

12.30pm: wake up, brush teeth & wash up

12.30-1.30: eat breakfast/lunch and browse thru newspapers

1.30-3.30: slack online, collate pictures for my 2 scrapbooks

3.30-5.00: laze on my bed= sleep

5.00-6.00: look thru stuff strewn all over my messy room

6 plus: my daddy returns! wif dinner and all, continue lazing on my bed

7.00-10.00: dinner + tv

10.00: go online/read harry potter 5 (planning to finish it before i watch the movie!)


haha looks damn sad and boring right...but its ok i'm a boring person who likes sitting around doing nothing anyway :p


During zk's rare and precious 4 day leave, we went to the botanic gardens to watch Happy Feet! wanted to watch it when it first opened in cinemas but din get the chance to...plus this time it was free entry! haha! no la..just sounded quite nice to go..its part of the events for Family Week, and this event was a closure to the whole campaign! and Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan was there! I tried to sneakily take some shots of him but got quite poor results..try to spot him! he's in red! hehehe

And zk fished out a rose he sneakily bought in the morning before he met me which he hid in his dirty bag (haha!) but which made me very very touched cos it was his first flower to me :)))


pretty shot of the rose

(haha i took many more ARTISTIC shots given my penchant for flowers but too lazy to upload! and i think everyone would get bored anyway)

And this is how he spent the day (forgetting about me) before he left for Brunei that Sunday night:

haha we both found this photo damn funny cos he looks damn stupid! and being the lazy pig, he couldn't bother to shift those blankets above his head away, but just STUFFED his head underneath them which makes him look like a TOOT MUSHROOM!

just one more week!

No comments:

Post a Comment