Wednesday 26 May 2010

finally had the courage to broach the dog issue to my parents last night..and well, i guess my hopes of ever getting a dog while living with them have been dashed through and through.

will elaborate on their reasons more next time..mummy said she'll allow me to get baby birds instead, and i guess i'm contented with that..at least that was my dream before i started having my dog fantasies (which i built up so intensely and yet one-sidedly)

5th day since i came back from UK! been mugging very hard at home every day..my cfa exam is as dead as can be! will spend the whole of my next week till 5th june cooping up a thome and mugggggggggiiiiiiiinnnngggggg

wanna say thank you to my dearest diana darling who has very sweetly taken the initiative to find and accompany me even though i'm too busy to really talk to her or entertain her! she came over on mon and obediently sat opposite me reading her book as she promised hehe!

till the next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment