Sunday 10 October 2010

to my (few but) loyal readers...

just wanted to say thank you for continuing to visit this measly, often-stagnant, space :) i think my blog is one of the most boring/non-sensational ones around, so only true friends will bother coming back to update themselves on my updates!


replies to comments on my tagboard:


oeh: engsin! haha i think you're the ONLY person who will notice the FONT on my name plate?! but i think you're right! it looks like garamond..

pei: you and your 'wao'..you surely can one, it's super easy! just develop some nice photo shots, get a ball of twine & some wooden pegs and you're ready to go! i can provide the supplies! hehe

di: hehe if you gimme a photo frame with a photo of both of us, i'll surely place it on my table! :p

kez: hehe if i can be granted access into your office i can help you dear! but yea i heard now you all don't have fixed desks right..when can you get your own desk then?

No comments:

Post a Comment