Tuesday 14 June 2005

random thoughts..

if a fire broke out in my house and i had some time to take what i wanted to..these are wad i would take..

1. all my photo albums...cos i guess that's where most memories are stored..and think all the negatives are gone..
2. my autograph books
3. my diaries
4. my cards & letters from my family and friends...
5. handmade presents
6. my certs! need them for getting a job i guess
7. im not so sure bout my handphone..cos i wanna keep the msges..the hp itself is not impt..

hmmm ya..think these are wad i'll take wif me to escape!

and also..if i had to lose one of my 5 senses, which one would i bear to lose? this one i really cannot decide leh..i always thought sight is the most impt one..cos being able to see the beautiful scenery and creations of this world is really a great blessing...budden all the other senses are equally impt..maybe i would choose to lose my sense of smell! budden i'll lose my sense of taste at the same time! hmmm..then if i lose my sense of touch, it'll be dangerous cos i cant feel pain or anything...then hearing! to me its not that impt too..but i wanna hear my family and friends talking too.. so i should be thankful i'm born perfectly healthy..we really should start appreciating all these little blessings in life..though we tend to overlook them most of the time..and look for other unnecessary troubles to worry about.. like stress from sch etc..and be contented wif our lives! :))

went to ouou's hse today...but ended up playing more than i did work! then we went to kfc to eat..then went outside there to sit..those kind of places i can imagine those naughty kids loiter around..then 4 of us just sat there and toked..so nice and relaxing..though stupid xiaogui looked so stressed that she wasted another day! :p

oh another thing! i let rainbow fly around in my toilet today! though she was damn damn terrified..so stupid lor she..i took the kitchen glove to touch her..cos i scared she bite me..then she tried to retreat when it came near, but biting it at the same time..haha then she flew around my toilet! so cute lor she..and i had a HARD time trying to get her back into the cage la! but she so cuteee..she hesitated quite a while before stepping out of the cage onto the top of my toilet bowl! hehe..and just stood there..i took many many pictures! but i dunno how to upload them here...yukeet or yunhua teach meeee! :) by the time i got her in i was all sweating! and i took a small container of food for her..to attempt to bond more wif her..but naughty her kicked it down! and all the colourful pieces of food spilled onto my toilet floor! argh... but nvm la...
should let her fly more actually...i wanna tame her! but dunno if its too late..i wanna let her be able to stand on my finger..without attempting to bite me...but she's still cute..letting me kiss her by putting her beak on the cage metal...ahhh soo cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment