Monday 6 June 2005

such a fun dayy!

shitt i think i get addicted to things v easily! yk introduced this game to me last nite and i played till ard 3 in the morning!! its called the mystery of time and space..quite challenging la..v nicee...go see!! just go google and type that name in..and click on the first link..and just go play! but it'll take hrs! at least for not so smart ppl like me....and she said wanna tell me another game..called chasms or sth..haha think i better not noe la..or not i'll play non stop again...my mummy nagged at me today for playing too much! and she seldom does that actually..

went to xiaogui's hse today! actually went quite late..cos of the stupid comp game! i played in the morning again..supposed to go at 2..but in the end only went at 3..so that i could finish my 13 levels!hehe...then went there and slacked la..though supposed to do maths hw..ended up playing the piano and watching zhenqing..then went for dinner..at westmall again! haha..then smart me suggested going to the arcade! ahh sooo fun! i wanted to play the spot the difference game..and binbin laugh until so loud la!esp when we tyco..anyhow slam the screen to get the last diff..haha..but don think they liked it as much as me..but still it was fun! den bin wanted to play that ai hockey thing..so we went to play!! even funner!! damn tiring la my back..then we were making damn a lot of noise! screaming away...so embarrassing! but it was really v exciting la...then bin play until her dat handle flew off! haha

so the arcade's a really fun placee! more fun than watching movies! and cheaper too...so all of u shd go play...haha

ok la..i really really shd start on my hw...but i felt as though i haven played enough..though i really slacked a lot le..i need somebody to motivate me! and scold me for slacking..

and i was just thinking on the bus today..wad kind of clothes will i wear when i grow old?? those lao tu types or teeshirts?? or will it seem as if i'm old but trying to act hip?? haha..and will i have curly or straight hair? long or short?? most old ladies i see have short and curly hair! i think if my hair was lidat it will look like some lion's mane la!
and when will come the day when i will experience difficulty walking?? and not be able to jump and hop about like now?? so i shd stop complaining bout having to walk far distances..cos its a blessing to be able to walk! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment