Saturday 15 October 2005

haha i think my astigmatism is getting worse! sometimes the computer screen seems so bright it gets blur for a while..and then i'll rub my eyes and things will somehow seem clearer..haha sounds stupid rite..like it'll actually help..ya but i dont wanna wear specs! so ma fan..but i'll look intellectual of cos.. :p hope i nv ever have to wear specs..ok maybe i have to in future when i get old-flower-eye.. :p

haha i feel like a pig! i slp whenever there's a bed available! went to tyz's hse and i slept for 2 plus hrs! haha and i was still trying to convince her i was just lying down and wont fall aslp! but in the end...haha sorry la..promos over oredy so must let myself slp all i want!

haha had a nice dinner wif 3 of u!

tuesdays with morrie taught me to detach myself from negative feelings..by allowing ourselves to immerse fully in that emotion we can then tell ourselves not to think in any way that would evoke that emotion cos we dont want to experience that emotion again..haha not sure if i intepreted it correctly..hmmm quite abstract la..still trying to understand how to do it..

but nway the book is really q insightful..i like this kinda books! :))) i really learnt many many things..and it really made me reflect..how i actually treat and treasure the people around me..that when im toking to this person, there may or actually will be other stuff on my mind, that i wont be able to focus my thought totally on the person im toking to (like wad morrie is doing essentially in the book)..ok and a lot of other stuff la...all of u shd go read the book! :) but i guess i still face the fear of dying..to me there's no way i can lead my life without regrets..but i wanna make sure that when i die, i would have lived a very contented life! oh nway he said ur life will only be meaningful and fulfilling if u learn how to give to others..cos only then u'll feel that wad you're doing has meaning and purpose, not like your everyday, monotonous job..

morrie oso said 'when you learn how to die, you learn how to live' haha sounds meaningful but i really cant understand wad it means..how will i ever learn how to die!

but to me its still quite impossible to live everyday as if it were the last..cos everything about the way i thought and behaved would be different..if i knew i were about to die, i would make sure i let everyone i love know how much i love them, to say my goodbyes properly..and spend every second of my life remaining doing stuff that i always wanted to do..which is not possible cos i cant possibly spend all my time doing such stuff! we still have to be practical ultimately..if i could do anything i wanted, and not do anything i dislike, i wont study at all! but if i don study, i cant get a job next time, and i wont be able to support myself, and i'll die of hunger eventually..haha so i still have to lead my life the way im expected to..sigh

haha i hate paint fumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment