Thursday 20 October 2005

i think i should just keep stuff to myself from now on..

unless its a friendship problem, nothing else's worth talking about..and complaining bout stuff is just too whiny and tiring

i should just be a listener..there's no point talking bout my life or about life in general..the latter's too tiring and complex too..and there's never really an answer an anyway..

i shouldnt think too much bout life too i guess..it just confuses me..i should just try hard to think of only the happy stuff..and make it a habit to be in a good mood all the time..then i can make myself and others happy too! what for spoil others' moods with my own horrible mood..that's so selfish..

i should learn to be more easily contented..and count all the little blessings in my life..

i shouldnt get irritated or angry easily..its really tiring..even if i do, i shouldnt whine bout it as well..it doesnt really help matters..i must either forget about it or do something to change things..

now i dunno if tuesdays wif morrie was good for me after all..i guess i havent really settled on a fixed set of principles on the way i wanna lead my life..so i've been reading such stuff to teach me how..but sometimes they just confuse me cos i already have some idea how i wanna live..haiyahaiya...wadeva la..

i realized im far too pessimistic..things always turn out better than i expected..so i always worry for nothing! haiss

NWAY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY DARLING LIOWLIOW!!!! may all ur wishes come true! stay happy always k! :D so looking forward to dinner on friday! :)))

i should just be thankful for everything, really
ok why do i seem like im trying to convince myself now! argh

1 comment:

  1. hello! since ur tag board don like my tags, i shall post it here! haha... ur entries are always so thought-provoking... makes me think about stuff which i usually don give much though too... yeap nice dinner with all of ya! mus meet up more often soon k! :)

    ReplyDelete