Wednesday 29 March 2006

haha yay! my hotmail's finally upgraded to 250mb..up til ytd it was only 2 mb and it was ALWAYS full! then everyone else said they had 250mb..then i was wondering why they neglected my account..haha so after yrs of procrastinating i finally wrote to them and told them bout my problem! haha and guess wad! it was all because i set my location under my profile to afghanistan la! n apparently it'n not a country which supports the upgrading of the storage space or sth..haha..so it was my own fault all along..but very good! at least i dont have to delete my emails painfully now!

ahh chapteh's so fun! all of us should play more often! but i think im quite lousy all my muscles are aching now..haha i dont even get muscle aches from pe..so it shows that chapteh is more physically demanding so we should all play chapteh for pe! and not those fitness management stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment