Monday 21 May 2007

as i was walking home today, i looked up and saw the lit-up living room of my home, and i never felt like wanting to reach home as soon as possible so much before..my home is really the place i feel safest in, protected from all negative aspects of the world outside..i felt more blessed than ever to step into a home with such wonderful and loving parents waiting for me to come back..

perhaps i'm really not as good as so many other people..but maybe its a blessing for me..because it made me realise that what i actually want in life is to be able to have a nice family to share a home with, to have time to meet up with friends often, and time to pursue my personal interests like craftwork, reading and cooking! I believe God has already created the right path for me..and He probably knew I wouldn't make a good doctor because of the high priority i place on family life (which i stupidly wrote about in my essay haha)..

i felt like a failure just yesterday..i guess its the natural disappointment of having to change my mindset all so suddenly..but im surprised that i recovered so fast..and strangely, i feel even more excited about my future now! with the knowing that i'll have more time on my hands...i realised that success is really what we define it to be..

and to everyone who was there for me (haha i sound like i've been through some major setback, but really, im ok la!), i really appreciate it!! its times like these when i see the beauty of friendship..and this feeling of being loved by those around me is much more precious than anything else in the world..

and congrats to all of you who got the courses you wanted!! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete