Monday 25 July 2005

another weird dream

haha i seem to have dreams every night..but now my dreams are slightly different la..at least i'm not exactly being chased..then hafta keep running away..then sometimes will make myself fly to escape..haha but then very difficult to keep myself high above the ground..i'll just keep getting lower and lower..then i'll be so scared the bad ppl underneath me will grab hold of my legs! ahhh..but it reminds me of rainbow! haha..she fly then will get lower and lower one..lousy bird..

ya so nway..i dreamt i had 18 ear holes on each ear! and it din look weird at all lor..like 3 rows of 6 holes on each ear..haha i dreamt i had sooo many studs on both ears! n all the studs were only on the lobes..i dunno..my ear lobe din seem so huge in my dream leh..dunno how it fitted 18 studs..all spaced out summore!!

ok la..watched zhenqing again..damn nice! though xiaoan so irritating! but nway listening to the theme song is damn nostalgic..reminds me of how i used to watch zhenqing EVERYDAY! like sun and mon it would be 2 hrs..then even during exam period i would still watch la..and i was damn sad cos guides camp made me miss the last episode!!! arghhh or was it some holiday?? but i asked kimberly to help me record haha.. i miss chuang shi ji too..the song oso v v nice..nakes me miss auntie warsi..used to watch all the scv shows with her till late at nite..then in pri sch i would stay at pohpoh's hse during the hols..then we'll both sit there and watch the retelecast of the channel 55 shows..ahhhhh..i wanna go back to the past...

haiss

No comments:

Post a Comment