Sunday 24 July 2005

my resolution

haha i haven bathed yet and im back!

decided i needed some direction and goal in life...

shall NOT pon bio lectures anymore..no matter how cold the LT is, whether there are seats left for me or whether the notes are nice to read or not..

shall try to understand stuff taught during the lecture itself and stop giving myself the excuse that i'll just go home and read them..so i can just copy the answers down blindly

can only come online from 1030 onwards..so i shall do work before i come online..(i realized i only do hw during the weekends! shitt)

shall be guai and do hw everyday from 8 to 1015, then bathe at a fixed time from 1015-1030 and not some funny time like 12 plus everydayy (dowan get rheumatism when im old! though i think i'll get it oredyy)

read the newspapers everyday!

do my tys if im free (though i'll nv be according to myself)


basically, just be guai! though i think im guai oredy! haha im not ego k...

No comments:

Post a Comment