Sunday 24 July 2005

hmmm haven blogged in a while..cos nth much to blog about i guess..life has been quite the same..as it always has been..

slept a lot today! woke up at 9 actually..then switched off the aircon and drew the blinds..and went back to slp! haha til 10 30..in my stuffy room with no fan on and all the doors and windows closed..under the blanket too..bleahh..and then i ate breakfast and watched tv till 12 plus..then went onto my bed..was writing my diary halfway when i fell aslp! haha...till 3 plus sighh..n so weird! i had this weird weird dream..which i din really feel was a dream actually..then perhaps cos it was raining outside it was darker and i subconsciously thought it was nighttime oredy..in my dream..haha..many weird weird things la..like i dreamt i was watching the last epi of zhen qing, which was supposed to be my 2nd time in my dream..so i could like predict what would happen next in the show..when in actualy fact the whole last episode was just created by me la! and sumhow i went inside the show haha..then i dreamt i was in some RJ odac bus coming back or going to malaysia..then passed by HC odac bus! haha and saw liow inside..then our bus went on some flyover..so we were higher..then liow spotted me at the back of my bus and scubadived up!! like sumhow we were in water! haha..and there were bubbles and all as she swam up..then like a ghost, she just passed through the bus and got into my bus! haha so weird la...ok so after i woke up it took me some time to realize it was a dream and that it was only 3 plus haha

but i watched the REAL zhenqing after that! haha and it was not the last episodee

went to westmall again on fri..its become a weekly thing! which is good la..and my parents say we're boring ppl! hehe..i dont like changes anyway..

nway lost one side of my earring in sch..and traced my path all over rj to find it..and thankss soo much cheesian! really touched u were willing to walk all over the sch to help me look for it too!! *huggzzz* sigh din find it in e end..haha so changed all to sticks and one earring which looks like a magnet! haha can go around bluffing ppl.. :P and to yk! 2 sticks is better! cos they don drop out that easily..everytime i bathe and wipe my hair, those one stick one always drop out one lorr..and 2 sticks not that thick actually..u shd go try! haha

haisss been telling myself must work harder after getting back cts results!! but i seem more slack!! argh..no motivation to do tutorials at all..but must be guai!! and the worst thing is my parents don give me any pressure at all! i need some scolding! haha..but not bad la..after slacking and sleeping for the whole afternoon, i did my bio tutorial..but din noe how to do quite a bit of the explaining qns..and of cos i left out the essay qns.. :P but that's enough work for me for the weekend! haha cannot..must be more hardworking.. shall aim to do circular motion by tmr..and vectors!! dunno la..think i'd have felt accomplished enough after circular motion..oh ya! got bio test too!! shit but i dunno when it is lehh

n daddy has gout! sobb...luckily its nothing serious la..just went to google it..one of the few times he has admitted sth's painful..(he tries to ach macho for the rest of the times haha) ya! but in a way its a blessing in disguise..deter him from all his unhealthy diet..and BEER especially! been telling him not to drink so much for sooo long! haha n today he asked me to pour a biggg cup of water for him! haha yayy no more beer for him!! :)

been feeling quite sian these few days..like the feeling comes and goes..and usually disappears by the next morning..i don usually feel sian at the start of the day la..but feeling sian is really horrible! cos i don feel like doing anything..so the only thing i can do is to continue feeling sian..sighh and promos cant motivate me to study too! :s sumhow don feel like staying back in sch to study too..used to stay back and do hw in e lib one..but don really noe wad i do after sch nowadays too..

oh! and must report my achievement! haha i ran 4.8km on weddd!! ahhhh tot i would die during the run la...but it was much better than i thought..haha nv ran so much in my life at one go before laaa..but then again..i think im still one of the lousiest in odac.. haha

ok la..this is quite a crappy post i realized..all the stupid things in my life..nth deep or reflective at all..but nvm la..everyone says im full of shit nway..

okie shall go bathe soon!! getting late le..

No comments:

Post a Comment