Sunday 18 December 2005

5 random things

Rules of the Game
1. Post 5 weird/random things about yourself.
2. At the end of the quiz, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this and leave a comment 'you are tagged' on their tagboard and tell them to read your blog.

haha binbin tagged me! im so bored that i decided to do this in the end..

ok 5 random things..

1. im kinda awed by nature..especially when im able to see beautiful scenery or just wake up to a sunny morning/afternoon..when i draw the blinds and see that its all sunny outside i'll tend to take more glances at the grass and trees which look yellow under the sun..and the bright white light reflecting off the white walls of humepark 1..even at the sky..when i see fluffy white clouds i'll just look away and then make myself look back at the clouds to refeel that moment when i first saw the clouds..haha ok sounds stupid i noe..and i enjoy going to stock x-change and just downloading nice scenery photos!

2. (ok im seriousy having trouble thinking of the 2nd one) oh! i usually don smile with my mouth open for 3 reasons! 1stly, before i put braces, i had bugs bunny teeth! after i put braces, my teeth would look dirty from far if i smiled with my mouth open..3rdly i think i just look weird and fat if i smile with my mouth open..haha yupp

3. im quite a stoner person..unlike many people my age now who are always filled with activities and every minute must be spent doing sth, i really don mind just sitting or lying down and not do anything..but stone or ponder la..its quite like wasting my life away cos im just wasting time..but sumhow i guess my lazy nature just lets me get on with stoning without feeling guilty..its the most relaxing and unstressed thing to do really!

4. i rather take the bus alone, especially when the journey is long..i find it tiring trying to maintain a conversation with someone im not close too..if the person beside me is close to me, all the more i wont have to talk..yupp i rather just remain silent and stone, listen to music or look out of the window..

5. im quite stingy with my money! i dunno why too..since young..maybe cos my parents don really give me fixed weekly allowances or sth..but they just give me money whenever i use up those in my wallet..so i feel obliged not to make use of this privilege and anyhow spend..yupp then my relatives and family frens used to call me kiam ku last time! ahh..haha..but i guess im much better now oredy..

ok..ehh since ouou and bin have done, i shall get yunhua, yk, zhixian, the person whose blog is private (you noe who u are! :p haha) and shifu! haha i don read many of my frens' blogs actually..

okie byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment