Thursday 15 December 2005

such a nice time together..

haha obviously that was NOT written by me..

and omg ouou and bin came over for like 3 days in a row la! like some routin lidat..but they came to keep me company..so nice..love ya!!

sorry bin din go swimming with u..was lazy and stressed then..hahaa sounds weird the two adjectives don go together..but its true! nway hope u had a great time swimming! then go eat macs after that summore cos she claimed she exercised a lot oredy..haha! and STOP GOING ON A DIET LA! for who ar!

had a really nice chat wif my binbin last nite..kinda the first time i really stayed up..k not very late actually..but ya..to talk heart-to-heart at a sleepover..cant stand how i feel so comfortable wif ya! really just being myself..not caring that i will tarnish my image or wadsoeva..cos u have already seen all my flaws..but still are my fren! like being lazy and making u go down instead of the host (me) to pick ouou and making you pour your own water and i dunno la! sorry for being so lazy all the time..i will try to improve k!

yay gonna have slpover at ouou's hse next mon! first time! actually in my life i have only stayed over in 3 ppl's hse before..kwa, liow and yk! hahaa ouou will be the fourth! so exciting..then all of us shall play thru the nite! and ouou can play ur newly learnt daidee! hahahaha

and to yunhua..jiayou for ur research! then we can all cycle together next wk..

nway binbin and i were just talking last nite..then we touched on whether we feared death..i was thinking as i grow older, would death become a more imminent event i foresee in my future? would i fear living even more? cos each day draws me closer to my death..but in that way maybe this fear might make me cherish what i have even more..budden perhaps after im older, like bin's mom, i might not fear death that much anymore..cos i'd have felt i've done much in life already..and especially after i have set up my own family and stuff, my greatest aim in life then would be to bring up my children..and i'll be living for them rather than myself..then perhaps i wont have anything much that i really can afford to do or look forward to..so death may not be so scary after all...but i dunno! and hais actually there's no point thinking so much..cos whatever will be will be..

and i lovvee looking for photos at stock xchange! they have realllyy nice photos and its damn addictive to download all the nice scenery photos..i have like around 30 in my comp oredy..hahaa and its v time consuming oso la! but i think photos have this natural ability to transport you psychologically into that place and time and moment..and feel the tranquility and atmosphere present in that scene..and its really thought- and emotion-provoking..trust me..haha!

ok la..think this entry is long and rambly shall stop here and stop slacking! ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment