Monday 19 December 2005

my productive day!

haha realized my 5 random things arent that random after all..cos ouou said she knew all of them already! haiss don care la..

nway the time function here is spoilt! i cant set the time at which i wrote this to be the correct time..haha but oso don care la...

went to JE lib wif bin today..soo nice! its a nice place there..there were no free tables left so we just used one of those comfy black leather seats as a table and we sat on the floor haha...and i started eating my hello panda (again!) haha..right in front of the librarian! but of cos skilful me din get caught..yayy was quite productive today..ok actually not really..but much better as compared to the many days when i just slacked away and did NOTHING..haha..but we ended up toking a lot! but of cos it was nice toking to bin again..hehe

and bin's so funny la! cos as we were walking to the bus stop, i saw that my 178 opposite had just came! so i told bin that im gonna take 15 min to walk across the bridge such that my bus will arrive when i finally reach the bus stop..hahaa and dunno why (as usual) she was so tickled! haha and u noe wad she suggested! she asked me to take 3 steps backwards wif every step forward! hahahahha then i said lidat walk by the end of 15 min i'll end up at the jec toilet..haha and she din understand! she still said that eventually i'll end up at the bus stop! hahahah n later i was demonstrating her 3 steps backward thing to show her what it meant..and she was damn amused again...bin's so easily amused!! hahaha :p

and i waited damn long for my bus! argh

yayy so happy gonna stayover at ouou's hse tmr! haha im CAMP COMMANDANT!! :P haha ok im being lame..but all of u better obey me!

and kwa's in bangkok rite? enjoy urself! :)

and to lowly, im not sure if u read my blog too..but i oso wanna thank u for ALWAYS being so sweet and concerned..never failing to check on me whenever my msn nick sounds sad or worrying..haha..thanks a lot dearr! i really appreciate it! and how u bother to type loads of stuff on msn though its very tedious just to share bout what's happening in ur life wif me! i know many other ppl will not really bother to..cos like they may not see the point after not having kept in touch for so long..yaa i miss nygg a lot too!! much much more than i ever expected myself to..haiss..really learnt a lot from it..and I MISS YOU TOO!! :) must must meet up soon k! hope its not just something we always say but never get down to doing..hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment