Saturday 4 October 2008

i must not fall asleep so easily!

i'm back! realised i haven't blogged for rather long..this sem seems to have passed super fast..i'm already more than halfway through it, and it still feels like i just started school! not really sure what that implies..

glad this school week is finally over..you could say its possibly the most stressful week (apart from exams) of this semester..and i really felt like i needed a breather..each and every commitment seemed equally important, but i just really had no time to accomplish all of them, and with a standard i could be proud of..or perhaps, i just did not have enough motivation to keep awake..i just keep falling asleep! i can really conclude that sleeping is my greatest vice right now! i really don't know how my friends could admire me in the past for being able to survive on very little sleep...it seems totally impossible now! just abit of work makes me wanna sleep already..hais..but yea back to my point, i'm a little disappointed with myself for not being to juggle my various commitments well..and i guess i compromised most on my projects..i'm really lucky i have fabulous project mates this sem who are very understanding..but i still feel very bad i'm not able to do as much as i would like to, or would if i were in a less tied up situation..

i need a break!

recess week was hardly even a break for me..ironically it was more stressful than the usual school weeks..guess cos i knew i had alot of tests and projects due the week after and so i was more stressed plus more than half the week was dedicated to rspid stuff..i just wanted some time to myself!!

haha this post is sounding so whiney but i dont care!

i think i'm getting the hang of planning and running sessions, but i still feel really inexperienced..lotsa things i do not yet know (& perhaps i never will) and really loads to learn! but i guess it's a good learning experience..and i hope that one year from now i can look back and feel happy with what i've done..really glad for all my fellow volunteers in rspid..think they're all really nice and sincere people..which is one of the reasons that draws me back to our sessions week after week! :)

my friends who're studying in UK have flew back already..feel that i didn't meet up with them as much as i'd like to..feel kinda angry with myself..for not making the effort to really catch up with all of them..hmm..but at least i saw them at least once each! :) to ang chieh, vips and huahua, take good care of urself back there k! and to mavis! i dont know if you still read my blog, but i'm looking forward to your return in november!! hang in there for your exams!!

k la im getting sleepy will update again another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment