Tuesday 1 December 2009

i can't wait for exams to over so i can go admire and take photos of the sunset..

i realised there is only this extremely short span of around 3 min when the clouds at my house area wil turn pink from the setting sun each day..each time i witness such a moment, i'll whip out my camera and just manage to capture 1 or 2 shots before the clouds resume to being white again..

today, on my way home from ntu, i saw an extremely special sky! not only were the clouds glowing golden from the setting sun, there was this dense, fluffy build up of clouds AND the moon strategically placed just a metre (from my perspective) beside them! ahh..i so wish i could capture that moment on my camera!

but i was driving (with my daddy beside me of cos) and i could hardly stare at the sky long enough without steering off-course! till my daddy told me that when i checked the side mirror i still gotta focus on the road ahead..i didn't dare say it was cos i was trying to look at the sky!

had wanted to go for session last sat cos i had a rather long break till my next paper..but kinda fell sick :( (strong me got well by the next day though! hehe) guess i'll start resume going for sessions this sat only! exams end on fri!

and last week i went with mummy to get some groceries cos she was cooking dinner..she was planning to prepare western food..and she called my daddy to asked what type of meat he preferred..and this was how the conversation went:

mummy (to my daddy): so you prefer lamb or beef? don't talk nonsense la quick
-puts down phone-
me: haha what did daddy say? why you ask him not to talk nonsense?
mummy: aiya your daddy la, said 'so good ar, tonight cook western ar'..and purposely said it loud loud for his colleagues to hear..
me: hahaha how come?
mummy: you know your daddy la, sometimes he's like this one, want to show off..

hahaha i just found it very cute and funny! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment