Thursday 9 February 2006

hehe i finally saw rainbow and sunshine kiss this morning! so cute lor..my mummy has been telling me about it but i never got to see it for myself..rainbow was on the box..then she was like reaching out as far as she could, then she tilted her head to one side and her beak was open..then at first sunshine just daoed her..like look at her then look away..budden finally they 'locked' beaks! haha damn cute!! and rainbow just laid two more eggs! dont think they're fertilized though..

and i was quite happy cos i suddenly felt that my mind was clear for once on the bus today..budden i started dreaming and i actually missed the stop! argh..then had to walk back all the way to the previous bus stop..haiss..and come home so early for once also no use..cos i slept my entire afternoon away! argh..

the weather was nice and sunny today..but being alone and walking under the sun sumhow just gets me into a reflective mood.. :(

im seriously gonna die for my piano exam..the more i play the more demoralized i get! cant wait for it to be over though i dont want it to come too!

haiz i dont even know what my priorities in life are anymore..

being with you all is so nice cos i can just be totally myself..even if im moody or wad it doesnt matter cos i know none of you will judge me anymore.. :) we may be the most uncool clique in the world but what's most important is how we enjoy one another's company and what bonds us together is not being cool together but being there for each other when the time comes.. i'm so thankful for all of you really! :D

auntie warsi's birthday today..wonder if she still remembers me..i wanna wish her but i dunno how to contact her! so sad she still used to call us just 2 years ago..i really miss her a lot! i couldnt really appreciate it in the past when i was young, but now i know how noble she was to have bought christmas presents for kimberly and me with her own money which she so painstakingly earned..and all the other small things..like buying this jelly thing for me cos she knew i liked it..

people just come and go in our lives..i wonder how many will actually stay on with me for life..

No comments:

Post a Comment