Monday 20 February 2006

hmmm the past week has been extremely emotional for me..i think im a very weak person..when something happens, im actually at a loss at what to do most of the time..im not even sure if what im doing is correct at all..i think i let my emotions control and run my actions too much..that i just cant think rationally sometimes..

im so glad things are ok now..its like a renewal of some sort i guess..at least i feel this way..at least this whole affair gave me the opportunity to reevaluate myself, my life and get me out of just simply wandering through life..out of not understanding myself anymore..

still, i feel i dont deserve to get things going my way all the time..it makes me feel selfish..that i only feel happy when my life is going well..i've cared too much about myself that im not fit to have such a happy life..

i wanna be a better person!


thank you zhixian for the nice long phonecall we had..it really really made me feel better.. :) you're a really great friend! caring so much even though it doesnt concern you at all.. love ya! :)

was in a good mood today so i was super productive! the most i ever been this whole yr i think..did my chem n bio tutorial! hehe..even though i took a 3 hr nap in between..

i think its really really true that you never realize the worth of something until you're close to losing it.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment