Monday 27 February 2006

i realized being productive makes me very happy! cos i spend the rest of the day feeling proud of myself! hahaa...i think this must be the most productive weekend so far in jc..i actually touched the tutorials of all 4 subjects! haha ok..tyz's gonna say im showing off again..but i dont care! im still very proud of myself..so im just slacking now..

nway i took a video of rainbow and sunshine today! nothing special though..haha i wanna upload it here leh but i dunno how to! :( yunhua or yk teach me!

and i wanna say that xiaogui's parents are really really nice..one of the nicest friend's parents i've ever seen..

and to binbin, i really hope you wont be so stressed anymore..everything will be fine eventually one! :) we'll always be here for you.. :)

haha actually i have nothing to write..tyz asked me to post one.. bleah

No comments:

Post a Comment