Tuesday 20 October 2009

a path to self-discovery

hmm today was emotionally and mentally rather exhausting for me..first preconditioning myself that things will be fine despite the ominous feeling i got, and then questioning myself, then assuring myself that eventually that path that i'll take will be the right one for me..then feeling really inferior that i didn't deserve to be there, to be assessed together with a group of intelligent and ambitious individuals who seem to be in a league way above me..then suddenly finding peace that this is not what i want. will continue to ponder about what i felt to understand myself better!

met the rspid ex-main comm ytd..after 311 meeting..for just a tiny tiny while! really touched by them..who insisted on finding me even though i wasn't really free to talk much to them initially..made me feel that school is not just about the dreadful projects that i'm going through now..(hmm i usually don't dread school nor find work dreadful cos i always feel this is why i'm going to school in the first place, to learn as i'm put through the rigour of the educational curriculum..but this time i guess i'm just really affected by my less-than-enthusiastic group mates)..we had EXOTIC ICE CREAM! at some shabu place...the half hour or so i spent with them was just sufficient to make my day and make me feel so warm on my solitary bus journey home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment