Friday 16 October 2009

wheee today marks the end of my 2nd killer week in this sem! though i know i did badly for all 3 quizzes i took..but haha, i somewhat am rather nonchalant already..no more energy and drive! haha..

was quite proud of myself cos i drove home from ntu in the peak hour traffic 2 days ago! hehe..first time i tried going on the expressway at that hour and i made it! still not very confident about changing lanes though...

and i realised why i like planet earth so much already...it's the same reason why i like admiring the sunset, the sky, and nature in general..it's cos it reminds me that there is this whole big big word out there..abundant in life, beauty and happenings that make my life seem so small..such that all my troubles seem insignificant and transient..

i wish i could just take a breakkkk...projects are never ending :(

i miss sinnie!

haha wad a random post but oh wells

No comments:

Post a Comment