Wednesday 7 October 2009

a rare early afternoon back at home!

it's been a long while since i last reached home so early..walking up the slope to my home under the midday sun made me feel like i was back in my nanyang days once again, going home almost immediately after school ended..taking the bus wif sinnie and the rest of the 4/9 girls who stayed along the stretch towards bukit panjang..somehow it made me feel that nothing much had changed since then after all..though at the back of my mind, i'm consciously aware of how much we have grown, the different journeys all of us have taken..and the new prospects of a working life soon to meet all of us! it was indeed a nostalgic moment..hehe

haha and i could only reach home so early because i bravely decided to pon my nus lesson! it was an impromptu decision, triggered by my desire to be able to go home early for once, and also cos of the never-ending projects that are sucking away all my social life :'( i shall make this a productive afternoon and not waste my rare ponning decision! hehe :p

didn't expect yr 3 to be so stressful..but i guess we'll all learn to cope..and it's getting through all these that makes us feel we accomplished so much more in uni, and that's wad gives us all the bittersweet memories to look back on next time :)

jiayou everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment