Wednesday 24 March 2010

i saw booboo's parents the other morning, and somehow i feel a little more at peace..
i guess i feel that they are the only few who can understand my sadness and share the loss...

i have a secret wish to step home one day and find that mummy and daddy have tried to surprise me by getting a baby lovebird haha..

or actually any pet that i can dote on for that matter..seeing people walk their dogs, playing with the cats at hall 6, watching videos of people interacting with their lovebirds, just fuels my desire even more to have an animal i can shower my love on! i can't include sunshine in this category, cos while i do love her and make attempts everyday to play with her and talk to her, she only sees me as a threat and tries to bite me all the time!! i want a pet which will be receptive towards my affection, like the most adorable laddie boy..

i know i'll probably be devastated if my pet passes on, but i'm willing to make this emotional investment.

i want another pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment