Wednesday 31 March 2010

a magical night :)


visited universal studios yesterday with 3 of my bestest friends, jingjing, diana & kezia! what made me really happy was that these 3 ppl were from almost separate social circles in my life, yet they all gamely got together to make the night so enjoyable..i know i might never feel soo brave to go out with 3 other people, out of whom i'm only close to 1, but each of them was precisely in that situation last night! i feel soo proud and glad to have such people as my friends :)
a pity almost all the rides were not open..i think i might consider paying the full amount next time and go take all the rides! at least must go once in this life!

the ambience was perfect though..all the attention paid to props, lighting, music..made everything seem so magical! was really glad that the 3 of them weren't annoyed with me for making them pose for photos all the time! hehe

and i'm really sorry to my other closer girl friends whom i couldn't ask along! i really could not get more tix :(

No comments:

Post a Comment