Saturday 3 July 2010

home is where the heart is


developed a selected collection of UK photos, and placed the family-related pictures into this heart-shaped wire frame i bought from stratford which i fell in love with at first sight!

mummy refused to let me put it up in the living room, and daddy sneakily placed it on the wall along the walkway! right after he put it up, he told me "later mummy see already sure make noise one" with his trademark cheeky chuckle. he actually took down another hanging ornament and replaced it with the frame!

once daddy knew that i had bought the frame back in UK, each time i asked him to pose for photos, he would joke, "girl you better take handsome photos of daddy ar, must put in the frame one", just to tease me cos i was so excited about my purchase!

also developed a stack of purely-scenery photos which i quite like, and am very excited to create a collage on my room wall! :D my wish is to be able to take super nice photos next time, which i can blow up and frame on the walls of my house. i feel that framed photos can better define and achieve one's intended atmosphere of his home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment