Sunday 1 January 2006

thank you my dears! :)

haha this is 2 days late..but i still wanna thank EVERYONE who made my birthday so special and sweet for me!!! ok i'll try naming people really hope i don forget anyone..

thanks to kwa, xiaogui, liow, bin, ouou, yk n zhixian for coming over! i tell u never before did i sing karaoke wif my frens on my bday! in my hse summore! hahaha..hope u all had fun..so happy cos i was really scared u all will be bored in my boring house..haha n we taught ouou, bin and xiaogui how to play bridge! yayy so we can play next time le! :)))

n thanks for all the presents..like wad kwa said, i feel u all still noe me so well..my taste n my likings! zhixian n yk too! omg i cant believe u all spent so long trying to find sth for me la! but i really like e pencil case n tshirt! i like colourful stuff! hahaha

n yk! i must mention here again bout ur beautiful hand-made card! im really really touched by it! even my parents said it would have taken a long time to make..n its so cheem to make la! only smart you knows how to use 3D TRIGO rite!! haha damn funny la! i've been admiring how the words can pop up even up till now! love ya dear!

haha i noe my parents wont read this, but im really grateful for wad they have done for me..my mummy spent the whole day cooking! n my daddy so funny! he came back from work wif this chinese karaoke vcd..but inside the songs we all dunno how to sing one..hais so wasted..n im grateful to them for painstakingly having brought me up these 17 yrs (haha! im so OLD oredy...haiss)..yup i shall be a filial daughter! :)

n to all those who smsed me..thanks for remembering!! it really means a lot to me..that all of u haven forgotten me even though we haven met for so long..

Thanks to kimberlyyy, charmaine, xiaohua (if only u could come too!), rachel, kitty!, caiqing (thanks for remembering all these yrs really..), mavis, lalawee, hulin, hanhooo, shifu, zikai (happy bday to u too!), vera, charlene chua, maryann, clarabella, zit, angchieh, jing xiu, jennifer ah bok n marianne ah bok, n pohpoh! love yall! :)

haiss this will be the last entry of this year! 2005 was a very fast yr..for everyone i guess..hope next yr will be just as eventful..hope jc2 will gimme lotsa nice memories to look back upon next time! :) my new yr resolution is to be a better person..more helpful..less calculative..a better fren n a more filial daughter..to stop procrastinating n to learn to count my blessings and be thankful for wad i have..yupp! so if any of u hear me complaining bout life just scold me n remind me of my resolution k! :)

okok better go do my gp essay! been dragging it since dunno when..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment