Thursday 5 January 2006

yay damn happy can still use back my old number..luckily my mummy's not as swaku as me..i was really quite put off by the idea of having to inform ppl of my new number or sth..haven gotten a new phone yet! borrowed one spare one from my auntie..nokia 1600 i think..haha looks quite nice leh! just that functions a bit sad..wahh i never was so interested in phone models before leh..i always thought i'll stick to my old phone forever

and i feel so stupid..firstly for like begging the thief to return the phone..i used my mummy's phone to sms my number..and today when i put the new sim card into the temporary phone i received my own msg of desperation la! haha so funny..and i feel stupid for actually begging the person..i should have scolded him or sth! haha im assuming the thief is a male..

nway first two days of sch have been nice! at least i don feel that they're somewhat empty..wallace and gromit tmr k! so fun! yayyy..must play our GRACEFUL chapteh too!




i guess life will still go on perfectly as normal without me anyway..
i dont make a difference to anyone at all

No comments:

Post a Comment